- Open to all boys and girls irrespective of caste,creed or race.
- pupils must complete three years of age for Nursery,four years of age on 1st July for being eligible for adimission to KG I. Corresponding scales of age will be fixed for the succeeding classes.
- The following documents are required at the time of admission.
- BirthCertificate for Nursery,KG and UKG.
- TC Duly Counter Signed
- Photocopy of the Report Card
- First Fee instalment
- Copy of Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC
- Migration Certificate (if previous exam passed from different Board)
- As per CBSE norms,Formative and Summative Assessments shall be conducted .
- In case of medical leave during examination , a medical certificate should be furnished.
- Students absent from test/examination without adequate reasons or prior permission will be considered as having failed. Students absent from examination will not be re-examined.
- Students using unfair means at examination will be dealt with severely and may be expelled from the school.